Kyushu University Moodle logs you in with your ‘SSO-KID’. Please make sure that your SSO-KID is available.
If you have any problems with your SSO-KID, please visit the website “Kyushu University SSO Portal”.
1.Start the specified browser (Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox) on your computer and access Kyushu University Moodle https://moodle.s.kyushu-u.ac.jp/
2. Click “Log in” at the top right of the Moodle top page screen.
3. Enter your SSO-KID and password and click the “Log in” button.
When you log in to Moodle, you will see the Site Home screen.
Click on “Dashboard” in the screen header section.
Turning on the “Edit Mode” in the upper right corner of the screen allows you to customize the main screen and the block drawer on the right side of the screen by adding blocks of your choice. (The sample screen below shows the screen with the “Starred course” block added.)
The courses the user registered for are displayed here.
Click on “My courses” in the screen header section.
The courses you are enrolled in will be displayed.
(1) Courses become easy to find when applying the filter.
(2) You can search by course name.
(3) You can sort the course display by [course name (Ascending)] or [last accessed].
(4) You can change the layout.
(5) You can change the number of displayed courses. The default setting is 12. If you have more than 12 courses, click on the (6) button to view the next page.
(6) If there are more courses than displayed, click the next page (right).
* Star the courses you use most often, it will be easier to find them using the filter in (1).